committing myself to live by is the realization and living my utmost potential. This means that I am taking my life and my destiny into my own hands. I am removing the blaming point where I would blame others for my situations and I am directing myself to change myself and become better and more effective practically, wherever I see that I can perfect myself by removing the perceived imitations that I made up in my mind.
For example, I have realized in self-honesty that my starting point of drinking alcohol was not going to help me to become better. I was not supporting myself with drinking alcohol, because I was drinking it in an attempt to escape my own negative emotions and fears of others. This was a limitation, a belief, that I have created within my mind and so the cause of the problem was in my mind. Therefore I removed it by applying self-forgiveness and self-corrective application. In simple words - I stop drinking alcohol and realized that I am actually less limited this way and I also do not abuse my body with poison.
Another example of expanding myself and removing my limitations in order to live my utmost potential is how I am directing myself to participate in politics, by joining a political party with the people and a program that is the closest to what is Best for All. For me, this is not the simplest thing as I was a very shy person, afraid of authority and other people. But I did not allow myself to stagnate in that self-created state. Instead I constantly push myself through my perceived limitations in order to become practically more effective, by taking more self-responsibility and acting in ways that are best for All Life.
Yet another example would be my decision to expand my education and finish a master's degree in information science, which I am now finishing. This was never my intention before this process and is a direct consequence of me allowing myself to trust myself to be able to do more than what I originally believed I could. When one expands oneself, it is important that one removes all self-doubt and goes for it step by step. You simply give it your best shot and learn as you go. Many people put themselves in such a desperate / apathetic state, that they often don't even gift themselves a chance to become something better. We ourselves are the only ones who decide what we want to be and what self-limitations will we accept.
When I am aware of my every breath, I can see how much I still postpone the things I know I can do and will do anyway and how much I also could have done if I directed myself more effectively. It is a process of constantly being here with self and practicing to not allow myself to become apathetic or to allow my feelings and emotions to guide me, because we always create feelings and emotions in our minds as self-limitations. This means that we do not see the world as it is practically, but through the filter of our feelings and emotions and so we do not behave effectively, rationally and constructively. Instead we limit ourselves and our behavior with our own feelings and emotions and by doing this we are certainly not living our utmost potential.Therefore it is important to get to know oneself and one's own accepted mind limitations, through self-honesty, as this is the only way one can start to expand oneself and become a more effective living being.
Follow this link to see the full list of principles I am committing myself to live by.
Saturday, May 31, 2014
Friday, May 30, 2014
1. Realizing and living my utmost potential.
2. Living by the principle of what is best for all – guiding me in thought, word and deed to always in all ways direct problems to the best possible outcome for all.
3. Living by the principle of self honesty – to ensure I am pure in thought, word and deed: that my within and without is equal and one. Who I am within is who I am without and vice-versa.
4. Self Purification through Writing, Self Forgiveness and Self Application – the action of realizing I am responsible for my own thoughts, words and deeds, to forgive myself for transgressions and change myself to ensure I take responsibility for who, what and how I am and through this know that I can trust myself to always be honest with me and so others.
5. Living the principle of Self Responsibility – realizing only I am responsible for what I accept and allow inside of me, my relationships and my outside world and so with this responsibility: only I have the power and ability to change that which I see is compromising who I am, what I live and how this affects others.
6. Realizing that who I am in thought, word and deed affects not only myself – but others as well and so with Self Responsibility in thought, word and deed – I take responsibility for myself and so my relationships to be Self Aware in every moment and live in such a way that is best for me and so others as well.
7. Living the Principle of Self Awareness – to be aware, to see, to recognize my own thoughts and Mind, to be self honest to the extent where I can take responsibility for when I see my thoughts / Mind is not what is best for me / others and commit to immediately take responsibility and change for myself and so for others.
8. With taking responsibility for myself, becoming aware of myself – take responsibility and become aware of others in my life, to assist and support them as I am assisting and supporting myself – to give as you would like to receive and do the extra bit every day to see where I can contribute to other’s lives and so my own.
9. Living the principle of self trust – as I commit myself to remain constant in my living of self honesty, self responsibility and self awareness, I stand as an unbending trust that I always in all ways know who I am no matter what I face and that in this I know, as proven in the constancy of my living that I will always honour and stand by what is best for all and so best for me.
10. Making Love Visible – through me not accepting/allowing anything less than my utmost potential, I support those in my life to reach their utmost potential, to love them as I have shown love to myself by gifting to me my utmost potential, the best life/living experience and show others as I have shown myself what it means to LIVE.
11. No one can save you, save yourself – the realization that the tools and principles of Desteni is the guide, but I must walk the path myself. We are here to assist and support each other in this process from Consciousness to Awareness/LIFE and what it means to live – but the process itself, where you are alone with yourself in your own Mind: is walked alone.
12. Not waiting for anything or anyone to take responsibility for me and this world – but that I realize I have created who and how I am in this moment, therefore I have the responsibility to change who and how I am and so the realization that we as a collective created how and what this world is today and so it is the responsibility of the collective to change how and what this world is today.
13. Honouring the life in each person, animal – everything from the great to the small of earth, that we expand our awareness and responsibility to creating the best possible life for everyone and everything and so ourselves.
14. Relationships as Agreements: individuals coming together using agreements as a platform to one-on-one expand, grow and develop as individuals in life and living to support/assist each other unconditionally to reach their utmost potential where the agreement is a coming together of individuals understanding what it means to stand as equals and to stand as one.
15. Sex as Self Expression – where sex is an united expression between individuals in honour, respect, consideration and regard of each other as equals, two physical bodies uniting in equality and oneness – a merging of two equals as one physically.
16. Realising that by the virtue of me being in this world – my responsibility does not only extend to my own Mind / my own Life, but to the minds and lives of everything and everyone of this earth and so my commitment is to extend this awareness to all of humanity to work together and live together to make this world heaven on earth for ourselves and the generations to come
17. I must in my thoughts, words and deeds – but most importantly in my living actions, become a living example for others in my world that is noticeable and visible when it comes to the potential of a person to change themselves and so change their world. So that more people can realise how we can change this world, by standing united in our self change within the principle of what is best for all to bring heaven to earth.
18. I am the change I want to see in me and my world – to bring heaven to earth is to bring into being, into living the LIVING PROOF of a PRACTICAL HEAVEN that can be seen and heard in our actions and words. We are the Living Heaven that must come into creation in this living world.
19. Through purifying my thoughts, words and deeds – my inner becomes my outer, so I bring into creation me as heaven into earth, realising it is not enough to ‘see the change / be the change’ – for change to become REAL it must be a constant, consistent living of me through the words I speak and the actions I live visible and noticeable to all in every moment of breath.
20. Realising that my physical body is my temple – my physical body is the living flesh through which and in which I will bring into being and create / manifest heaven on earth as me in my thoughts, words and deeds and so I honour, respect and regard – nurture and support my physical body as I would nurture and support me as equals: my body is me.
21. We are the change in ourselves and this world we have been waiting for: and so I commit to dedicate myself and my life for each one as all to realize this, as nothing will change if we don’t change in all that we are, within and without.
22. The realisation that for me to be able to change myself in thought, word and deed to the most effective living being that I can be and become – I first have to ‘know thyself’ and so commit myself to investigate, introspect and understand how I became who I am today, to prepare the road before me into self creation of a responsible, aware, self honest and trustworthy person for myself and so for all.
23. The realisation that for me to be able to contribute to change in this world – I have to get to ‘know thyself’ as this world and so commit myself to research, investigate and introspect the inner and outer workings of this world and align the systems of today to present and give the best possible life for all on Earth.